Ten Interesting Conversation Questions for Thanksgiving
1. Would you eat a turkey that fell on the floor?
2. You’re in charge of choosing a new national holiday. You can ask for ideas, but ultimately, it’s up to you. How will you go about your task? What would you like to call it? What’s the date?
3. What common, household things are you grateful for? (The list should be long.)
4. What are you thankful for …at work? …with your family? …in your social life?…on the planet?
5. What would you like to be thankful for NEXT year at this time?
6. Do you donate regularly to any organization? Which ones? Why?
7. Some families buy holiday gifts only for the children; others draw names for an adult gift exchange. How do you do it in your family? What changes would you make?
8. What non-material gifts would you like to get—or give—this holiday season?
9. What do you buy the person who has everything?
10. Describe a random act of kindness. It can be yours or one you heard about.
Did you enjoy this post?
Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.